Well, I LOVE my new job. The office is so up to date and I work with some really nice women. I have been giving shots, drawing blood, and I even helped give stitches to a patient. It is good to be back. My headaches are better. I am off ALL medication. I just hope I can stay that way.
The kids totally have cabin fever. It has been rainy here and really cold. They are fighting so much I feel more like a referee than a mom. Avery is having some EXTREME issues. I promise, I don't recognize her at times. I just think she is so tired from school. I just pray this passes soon. Trey is still our little clown. He is such a momma's boy. He comes by it honestly. Jay still loves his job and has been so wonderful thru all of my health issues. I do not deserve that man.
I have to close. Hope this finds you all well and looking forward to the holidays! God Bless.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment