I signed Avery up to audition for the Moscow Ballet Nutcracker. We are super excited! This has gotten very popular so many will try out. We will be one of those many! Even if she does not get a part, the experience of her first audition will be so much fun! The actual performance will be Monday, November 29th. Tickets are crazy expensive so I will have Jay on stand by after the audition to order tickets IF she gets a part. We will know September 23rd. : )
Our Trey had his first soccer game this past weekend. I must say, I like soccer more than t-ball. Action packed! He recalls two things from the game. One, when he would fall or get kicked and it did not hurt him. Two, "Momma was jumping up and down yelling Go Trey GO!" He even demonstrates what I looked like. May that little boy ALWAYS know I am his biggest fan.
Jay is still liking his job. However, he wishes to win the lottery so he can retire. Thing is, one must play the lottery in order to win. He has lost weight since I have been eating right. *sigh* He is so darn handsome. I love that man so much. 10+ years and going strong.
Me, well, I am enjoying my time with Trey. Incorporating fitness into my lifestyle. I may never be a size 2 again. Shoot I may never be a 4. However, I eat better and I exercise and I feel amazing so there. ; ) I hear there is a young doc opening a pediatric office up in Atoka. How amazing would that be???? I emphasize young because Dr. Pender (my past doc) was MY pediatrician so he was extremely "old school" medicine. I do look forward to going back to work one day. Until then, I will continue to neglect housework and find ways to stay busy.
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment