Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trey

Please pray for our sweet boy. He has pneumonia and is having trouble keeping his blood-oxygen level up. We were at the dr. office (my old job) for 4+ hours today on oxygen and breathing treatments. He seems fine. He gets tired when his fever goes up. They only let me leave the office if I promised to bring him back tonight and will do breathing treatments every 4 hours around the clock. I asked, "you mean wake him up to do a treatment?" She looked at me and said, "you tell me right now if you can't wake that baby up and I will send him to LeBonheur now." I am in shock, I guess. We will try to rest as much as possible. I will keep you posted thru this blog or email. Just pray for our Trey. I know he will be fine but, we want him better QUICK!

1 comment:

fleetfeet said...

Stacey - oh how we have been there. We understand and are praying for you.

You WILL wake him up if you want him to get better, despite what the tired mommy in you wants to do.

Call us if you need help or support from afar!