Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A little update.

Not sure why my last post is NOT showing up. I wonder if this one will show up? Well, I am still loving my job. Avery is still LOVING school and her teacher. Her teacher is so awesome. She is so organized, she has a new born baby, and she decided to do a blog for the class! What? My guess is the woman does not sleep. : ) We thank God for her everyday. Avery is reading now. If she sees a word she is gonna sound it out and make sure she is right. We are proud. Jay worked days this week. It has been nice. Back to nights next week : ( Trey is turning 3 Sunday!!! He asked to have his party at Chuck E. Cheese's. Since he did not have a party last year we were like sure! Maybe after summer I will get those pictures posted. Well, my diva is awake with her full list of demands. We LOVE all of you!

No comments: