PLEASE! O my! Trey was the easiest infant to put to sleep. We just laid him down in his crib and shut the door. As I sit here, he is tossing and turning, kicking the wall, singing, throwing his blanket in the air and catching it, on and on. Every once in a while he will say, "Mommy, want to go to your bed." I can't give up. But, I am really tired.
Avery had Fall Break last week so we are way off schedule. It was fun to stay up late and sleep in. I asked her again if I could home school her. She said, "No way Mom!" She loves school.
I will go to the gym in the morning. My knee really hurts thanks to a "tight i t band." Google it. I do physical therapy to stretch it out and that is not fun! I am convinced physical therapist really enjoy inflicting pain. Like pain till you cry. Yes, I cried.
Jay is still driving over the road for UPS. He still likes it. His schedule changes week to week. That makes it hard to establish a "routine." He is going for a guys weekend of fishing soon so he is looking forward to that.
I must close. My kids are talking instead of sleeping. I am gonna go get a few jelly beans for energy.
12 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Girlie!! I am so excited about this blogging thing!! I have decided to try it...it will be a few days until I can build my profile and actually BLOG!! I miss all of you so much. We are coming home friday early evening, but we are leaving late Saturday nite like 10pm because I have started going to a new church and I've made a commitment to myself to not miss a Sunday for 3 months. I'm sure something will come up unexpected which will make me have to miss, but at least I know I am truly trying to stick to my commitment..
Miss all of you...Tell Jay hi and give him big hugs and give Avery & Trey big hugs and kisses from me! I feel more like their aunt instead of their cousin because both you and Jay make me feel like a sister. Thank you so much for being there for me the past few years. Love you! C
I love this I am going to start blogging too!! It'll be a few days before I can set up my profile and blog, but hopefully soon!!!
Miss all of you so much!!
Big Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!
Post a Comment